Foreign Visitors

Attention for foreign visitors

A foreigner who wishes to visit Bylakupee Tibetan Refugee Settlement and Serpom Monastery requires a Protected Area Permit (PAP), which is issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The application may take three months to process. Requirements for PAP are as follows:

  • One photocopy of passport.
  • Two recent passport-size photographs.
  • Completed and signed PAP application.

Please click here for Application form:

The Ministry of Home Affairs,
Foreign Division,
Jaisalmer House, 26,
Man Singh Road,
New Delhi.